Comment on page
All participants are informed of the following: The information presented in this Whitepaper does not imply any contractual obligation. Please review the contents of the white paper and prepare for the proposed business contents, risk factors, and uncertainties.
- 1.This Whitepaper was written for the purpose of explaining the SML ecosystem, and the project schedule is subject to change due to progress and other factors.
- 2.The version of this white paper was written based on the date indicated on the first page, and the contents of this white paper reflect the business progress up to that date, and may be changed at any time after the date of writing.
- 3.The version of this white paper may be periodically updated when it is necessary to modify the content.
- 4.This white paper is not written to solicit investors, and cannot be construed as an investment proposal or investment solicitation.
- 5.The distribution of SML is made through a separate contract from this white paper, and if the content of the contract and the content of this white paper do not match, the content of the contract takes precedence.
- 6.SML as defined in this white paper cannot be interpreted as financial instruments such as bonds, stocks, and derivatives, and in any case, rights cannot be claimed. SML does not guarantee income and income such as financial interest under any circumstances.
- 7.This white paper does not guarantee the integrity of the business promoted by SML, and is not responsible for errors, schedule delays, and related matters that may occur in the service provision and development process.
- 8.The contents of this white paper cannot be construed as legal, financial, accounting, tax, etc. under any circumstances, and the standards for using the SML ecosystem are based on policies and legal standards for each country and region. Users may need separate advice, and the SML project team is not responsible for these matters.
- 9.The creation of the ecosystem may be delayed or other tangible and intangible losses may occur due to unintended reasons such as system attacks from third parties and force majeure events such as natural disasters.
- 10.SML is not responsible for the risk caused by the loss or leakage of the personal key of the SML holder.
- 11.It is not free from all risks, including declines in the value of SML, changes in the market environment, uncertainty, policy risks, and the emergence of competitors, which may change the direction and plan of the SML ecosystem.
- 12.The words or terms used in this white paper have no legal effect, and their meanings should not be conclusively accepted in the name.
- 13.You should carefully consider and evaluate the risks and uncertainties associated with all information set forth in this white paper and terms and conditions. These risks and uncertainties develop into actual events, they could have a material and negative impact on SML's business, financial position, operational results and prospects. In this case, you may lose all or part of the value of your SML..